Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[help] Matlab code for Data Encryption Standard (DES)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayaprakash_p8

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi..want a code urgently

i am doing a project to implement the des code in matlab.......can anyone send the code code.........................

jayaprakash_p8 said:
i am doing a project to implement the des code in matlab.......can anyone send the code code.........................

Hi,

follow the concept of Data Encryption Standard (DES) algorithm and also go through the attached matlab code for implementation.

Note: The code you must check with the DES concept

hope this helps

regards
bassa

@girishnayak12, vishusaba, abbirah: you can just download the file from the link posted by bassa no need to get it individually in your mail

thnx alot.... i got that..can any one plz tel me if i want to encrypt voice without any algorithm in a simple way... how can i encrypt it

help....can u send the des algorithm using matlab to my email kloxtry@gmail.com...bcoz i want to make a simple program using this algorithm...thank you....:p

thank you for post Matlab code

sorry, that code didn't work correctly :(
anyone can help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back