Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help in using Matlab to programming DSP Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

mostafa ahmed

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all,
I'm beginner in using DSP Board and I use Matlab Simulink to programming this Kit and using Code composer studio 3.1 in the same time. But the main problem that face me is that when I download my simulink file the error appear to me
Error building Real-Time Workshop target for block diagram 'untitled'. MATLAB error message: The call to ccslink_grt_make_rtw_hook, during the entry hook generated the following error: Error while establishing a connection to the IDE. Caused by: Error while connecting to Code Composer Studio(tm). Caused by: This version of the Embedded IDE Link CC does not support your version of Code Composer Studio(TM) IDE. The Code Composer Studio(TM) version supported in this release is 3.3. Refer to the Embedded IDE Link CC data sheet for more information on product requirements. The build process will terminate as a result.
I try to find CCS 3.3 but when I installed it a message appear tell that "your system may already be up-date.
Please help me I any one know the solution.
Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back