Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help in simulation of Rectenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

monster528

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Help!!!
I am interesting in rectenna. However, I don't know how to simulate rectenna.

Would anyone send me some tutorials on how to simulate rectenna?
Utilizing HFSS/Designer or ADS are fine.

Greatly appreciated!

By saying rectenna, do u mean rectifer + antenna?

Hi monster528,
Agilent ADS would be appropriate option for rectenna design. You would like to follow these steps,

1) Simulate Antenna in momentum,
2) Extract S11 Parameters
3) Simulate Rectifiying part seperately (i.e keep diode and supporting components, power source) get DC output
4) Design Matching network between Antenna and Rectifier using smith chart utility.

Hope this helps...

Thank you very much!
Hi monster528,
Agilent ADS would be appropriate option for rectenna design. You would like to follow these steps,

1) Simulate Antenna in momentum,
2) Extract S11 Parameters
3) Simulate Rectifiying part seperately (i.e keep diode and supporting components, power source) get DC output
4) Design Matching network between Antenna and Rectifier using smith chart utility.

Hope this helps...

hi monster, i am also new in this area. would u mind to share with me how u start to design and simulating rectenna?

hi monster, i am also new in this area. would u mind to share with me how u start to design and simulating rectenna?

hi Kezambo, I has just read a few papers about rectenna. And I still have no idea how to simulate it.

hiii......monster528 have you got d design og rectenna
im too trying to figure it out
can u plz help me wid ur suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back