Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help in Relay connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

loyaci

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello friends...

how i can connect the 8 pin relay according to the circuit below.

thanx alot

The coil contacts will energize the relay. And other six are grouped in 3 + 3.
2 of them on each side will be short normally and will open and shorted to the other one when energized.
Your picture is too small i cant read. but the left most pins are the coil pins.
next to it, the 2nd pin on each side is a common which will be short to the last or 2nd last normally.
check with meter.

---------- Post added at 19:39 ---------- Previous post was at 19:37 ----------

The coil contacts will energize the relay. And other six are grouped in 3 + 3.
2 of them on each side will be short normally and will open and shorted to the other one when energized.
Your picture is too small i cant read. but the left most pins are the coil pins.
next to it, the 2nd pin on each side is a common which will be short to the last or 2nd last normally.
check with meter.

thank you ................

The coil pins are 2 and 6. There are two normally open contacts. Pins 1 + 7 and pins 14 + 8.

Hope this helps you.

You should connect a diode across the coil as shown here:

relaypins.gif

sparky2 thank you for the useful tips :D

Syncopator thank you very much this is very helpful to me :), which value of the diode i should use?? can i use 12v diode ?

thank you alot my friend :D

Status
Not open for further replies.