Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help in project (Urgent )

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahulshandilya

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want some suggestion on my project a small part of which is that, I have to send a SMS to a mobile is it possible using Matlab, if yes then please give me some idea how can I implement this.
Actually I have to compare two images and if two images are different then I have to send a SMS to a Mobile, I have done the image comparisons part with the help of MATLAB but I am unable to do the SMS part, I don’t know from where to start that SMS part. Is it possible with the help of serial port or with the help of something else?
Please advice me in detail .

Thanks in advance.

Re: help in project

hi first explain your problem clearly..i had done a similar project using mobile interfaced with comp which can send sms to other mobile ...i have done programming in vb and you can also do it in matlab through serial port accesing commands...i have used nokia 6610 mobile and made it possible by nokia AT hayes commands that u can download from nokia sites

Status
Not open for further replies.