Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help in matlab gui functions stop working

Status
Not open for further replies.

gigo_gigo88

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello there i am working on an ooptimization project i designed the gui and the m file is working correctly and linking all the functions...but after the build process to obtain the exe file the function stops working and i cant get an output

i have checked all tutorials on the build process and i am doing it the same thing and adding all files:S

any idea plz?
i have uploaded the gui m file with the function and the generated exe
done on matlab 2011bView attachment GUI.zip

you require M compiler to build the Matlab exe file do you have m-compiler with you check in the help for that the process is very simple.....there may be one problem you need to link all of your files in the folder and then link them with I think deploytool is command-

refer this link-

**broken link removed**

Good Luck

Select a compiler:
[1] Lcc-win32 C 2.4.1 in E:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2011a\sys\lcc
[2] Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 in F:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0

[0] None

this is the list of compilers i have i used the first since its the default matlab compiler and i used deploytool yes to link everything and still not working :S

- - - Updated - - -

Select a compiler:
[1] Lcc-win32 C 2.4.1 in E:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2011a\sys\lcc
[2] Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 in F:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0

[0] None

this is the list of compilers i have i used the first since its the default matlab compiler and i used deploytool yes to link everything and still not working :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back