Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help in LNA design urgently

Status
Not open for further replies.

mostafa_maarouf

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to make my LNA is imune to process variationg and i also would like to know how to design the bias circuitry needed for the lna, i'm desigining a normal cs ind degen lna and i'm modifiying it right now according to the paper of asgaran
TO ilminate the soruce inductor to increase the gain

can any on help me with the process imunity and the bias circuitry urgently as i might need to finish the whole design before the start of november :(
any help references, papers, websites , simple words will be appreciated

visit this for LNA design tutorial ..

**broken link removed**

i don't have any idea for the design against process variations.

deepak

the bias circuit should be nice bandgap refernce ,

which will bias the gate of the CS stage .

check the Lectures of MIT
**broken link removed**

khouly

try using shunt feedback (if u have enough gain), this will not only improve ur return loss but will also make ur active device less sensitive to process variations.

Added after 1 minutes:

try using shunt feedback (if u have enough gain), this will not only improve ur return losses but will also make ur device less sensitive to process variations.

Status
Not open for further replies.