Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help in face recognition prjt

Status
Not open for further replies.

pramitha

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello frnds...
Am new to this forum...kindly help me.

Am a final yr student doing project on face recognition using neural n/ws n dct...
Kindly help where i can get the matlab source code r books,r papers related to that.
plz help me

check the Intel computer vision libraries ..

thee are number for approches for Face Recg.....
You can choose any of these

1) PCA
2) MCT
3) DCT
4) Neural Networks

PCA is best suited because it gives better energy compaction but the computation is more as compared to other methods. PCA based face regn was done by Turk & Pentland (chk google), This MATLAb code can be found on internet. You may choose DCT for your application, I am not much aware of MCT. I dont have any idea about Neural netwrok appproch because the transformation used in this is not known to me.
I can give you papers related to PCA apporch only.
Regards
Chandresh

Hello,

Thanx for ur reply.. its useful. I have decided to use DCT n RBF neural networks for my prjt.

Cud u just gve the matlab code for that r help me the books that can b used...

Well, I dont have code for DCT. You can download reference code of PCA based Face Recg. from mathworks central file exchange website.

You can write ur code with the help of it. Just change the transform and related parametrs.
Regards
Chandresh

hey can u plz help me.i am doing project work on palmprint recognition system i have also decided feature classification using RBF NN nd also using dct .

i also doing image classification with RBF ....i need the MATLAB code without using toolbox .. can anyone share it with me ... thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back