Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HELP IDENTIFICATION

job13300

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello i hope you're doing well i have two components i need to know the equivalent of them : ZNR V14241U AND CL 190 THANKS

A picture of the components would be quite useful to idendentify them. Preferably, showing also components uin their close vicinity.

BR

A picture of the components would be quite useful to idendentify them. Preferably, showing also components uin their close vicinity.

BR
Hello,

I can find the picture of ZNR V14241U.

Linda

Attachments

• ZNR V14241U.png
    ZNR V14241U.png
    481.4 KB · Views: 72
According to the label on the box, the manufacturer is Panasonic. With this information it should be quite easy to check them and maybe Panasonic offers a compare function on their website. If not, use the compare function of a distributer.

BR

Hi,

I agree with stenzer.
You have the manufacturer name and the exact part number. So it should be no problem to find the according datasheet.

Then you just need to compare this specifications with competitor´s specification. It´s the same what we need to do, since no one has all datasheet specifications of all electronic parts in mind.
Also you may use parametric search ... usually provided by manufacturers as well as distributors.

Now you may say "I don´t know which specifications are important".
Again here we know less about the part usage and the application than you.
Thus stenzer in post#2 asked about additional informations.

Klaus

Hi,

I agree with Klaus. Sometimes, you can ask the components suppliers and they may know which components can be used as the replacement.

Linda

Hi,

You might be able to deduce a replacement part from the varistor parameters Panasonic provide in this D type, V series product range datasheet.

CL 190 - There are several parts with this product code. You would need to show a photo of the thing if it's on a PCB you have, if not, and you only have the name to guess from - that'll be a bit difficult...

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back