Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HELP!! HTRC110 & 8051

Status
Not open for further replies.

ittefaq11

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
htrc110

I AM USING SPI TO INTERFACE HTRC110 & 8051 . I HAVE ALL THE CODES HTRC110 .
I WANTED TO KNOW HOW TO INITIALIZE AND CONTROL HTRC110...
IF ANYONE HAS WRKD WID HTRC110 DEN PLZ PROVIDE SOME BASIC HELP TO ME AS I AM NEW TO THESE THINGS.....
I WANTED TO KNOW HOW TO SEND CONTROL COMMANDS TO HTRC110..I HV ALL CODES OF HTRC110 LIKE HITAG2.H ...
I NEED SOME HELP DESPERATELY
IF U WANT ANY MORE INFO DEN PLZ POST
THANX A LOT

htrc110 code

can you gimmi codes for HTRC110 .

ittefaq11

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
id-code r8c13

can u mail your email id

htrc110 problem

In the data dheet you can see the timing, you have to give a high to low pulse to the DIN pin of HTRC110, then put the data to HTRC serially.... Read Phase angle and do the calculations.... sreekanth1184@yahoo.com is my mail ID.... if you send the 8051 code i can explain it to you.... I have the HTRC code for Renesas R8C/13 controller...

ittefaq11

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
htrc110 antenna

thanks for the reply.. actually this project is over.. its 2 years nw... i thought u were asking about libraries since u need it..

anyways thanks again

htrc11001 circuit design

Hi ittefaq11. Can you send me the codes? My email is viknes1985@hotmail.com
I started to work with u2270 for 3 months plus. I couldn't do the manchester decoding with my pic 16f877a. Is this HTRC11001 better than u2270?

Thanks in advance

htrc110 manchester

i hv nt used u2270b.. but i think htrc110 is better.. what i hrd 4m seniors...

c51+htrc110

hello sreekanth1184!

I am using htrc110 with PIC18F4620 and I'm having some difficulties.

I built all the antenna circuit, initializated the IC via the CONFIG_PAGES, read the phase and calculated the sampling time.

When I send a READ_TAG (111 and stop the clock pulses), I don't receive always the TAG data. Did you do anything more?

PS: can we communicate via email? My email is carlosviotto@gmail.com

htrc11001 phase

Hi ittefaq11,

I'm doing a similar project using HTRC110 and PIC18F87J10, and I'm facing difficulty to read tag from HTRC. Can you send me your code for my reference? My email is yiknie@yahoo.com. Thanks!

u2270b code mcs51

Hi, I'll join to the discussion.
I'm building RFID system to read Unique and write Hitag Card and using HTRC110.
I've got question about HTRC110. My system needs battery as power supply, so I want to wake up uC (AVR) on external interrupt from HTRC110 manchester transmission when the card (Unique) is near to magnetic field. My problem is that HTRC110 all the time sends via DOUT pin coded data to controler (even card isn't near to coil). It's my bug (software/hardware) or this is normal situation? Thanks in advance.

Hello all,

I'd like to find someone who has any experience with HTRC110 + 8051 and its control software library. I need to read ID of common transponder EM4100 and compatible with the help of this library but I'm not able to find the right way. I can configure the IC but I cannot read the tag... I don't know what functions I should use... So is there anyone who could help me? Thanks a lot...

Yes, please send my.
You have maybe to library in C ?

Re: htrc110

I AM USING SPI TO INTERFACE HTRC110 & 8051 . I HAVE ALL THE CODES HTRC110 .
I WANTED TO KNOW HOW TO INITIALIZE AND CONTROL HTRC110...
IF ANYONE HAS WRKD WID HTRC110 DEN PLZ PROVIDE SOME BASIC HELP TO ME AS I AM NEW TO THESE THINGS.....
I WANTED TO KNOW HOW TO SEND CONTROL COMMANDS TO HTRC110..I HV ALL CODES OF HTRC110 LIKE HITAG2.H ...
I NEED SOME HELP DESPERATELY
IF U WANT ANY MORE INFO DEN PLZ POST
THANX A LOT

Hi, do somebody have assembler code for HTRC110 and 8052 ?
Regards
Francis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back