Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help!How to drcrease the rapple of PSRR in bandgap referene

Status
Not open for further replies.

dasong

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I came across some issue when I design a Bandgap Reference, which depicted in the left of the following figure. The PSRR specification required more than 70dB. When I simulate the circuit on different temperature and corners (tt, ff, ss), the value of PSRR at -40 degree is 85dB but at 115 degree is 45dB. The ripple of the PSRR is too big! How can I deal with this problem, Anabody give me some advice?

the core of circuit should be the left part, but the usual circuit uses two pnp of each edge.The better psrr can perhaps be gained by studying razavi's paper.

Re: Help!How to drcrease the rapple of PSRR in bandgap refer

I am wondering how you measure the PSRR?

why did you use a resistor at the output port? The two PMOS(at the output branch) works fine?

Re: Help!How to drcrease the rapple of PSRR in bandgap refer

Hi,

Put a big CAP between the top PMOS bia node and the supply. This will give you a very good AC PSRR. Get back to the board with the results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back