Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help!!! How I can Shipping My solder paste ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

solderbar

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to know who have the experience to send the solder paste to other countries.because we are the factory producing solder material .one customer need the solder paste we are producing ,but i don't know how to packing them .

Check the UPS and Fedex. They have special rules for sending all those staff.

The easy way to pack them is by using a plastic bag! Anyway, what package do you use is your factory? Any package you use, seal them tight... air tight, and send it using fedex, ups, dhl, or postal services!

First ,thanks for you two helped .

but you know the solder paste must be keep the temperature between 0-10.so ,even i send by dhl,ups ,fedx ,it's will take 1 week almost ,so ....

anyway,thx for your help .:D

Added after 1 minutes:

First ,thanks for you two helped .

but you know the solder paste must be keep the temperature between 0-10.so ,even i send by dhl,ups ,fedx ,it's will take 1 week almost ,so ....

anyway,thx for your help .

It is true.
I think carriers do provide this kind of service as next day delivery in USA and Canada by UPS and fedex. Not sure about international shipping. I did shipped some lead-acid battery to Asia, it is expensive too.

When we order solder paste the shipping cost is way higher than the paste itself.

we also use water-soluable flux in liquid form, still got the same issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back