Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help- Horn Antenna Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

aborgine

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need some help in a small project in whcih am designing Horn Antenna!!! Could somebody help ,e....its very urgent.

Added after 2 minutes:

I forgot to mention my email...please contact me at aborgine@gmail.com

Thanks Plasma.

Added after 27 seconds:

Can some body help in my conical Horn design in particular?? I am a newbie in Antenna design, I could pay($$) for the help. Please contact me at aborgine@gmail.com

hi aborgine,try to search about sabor software,it is good in desginning horn antenna

hi,
try to learn from this,
is it not finished but anyway help you look out smtng i hope ...

you can refer to link:

**broken link removed** Theory/Horn/

If I was looking for help on an antenna design my starting point would be to discuss the RF and physical constraints. The application and so on is also important. Knowing the frequency and bandwidth are essential. Size (3D), weight, material constraints are necessary as is information about the environment where the antenna is to be placed. Gain, beamwidth, feed impedance, RF power levels and so on. Cost considerations are also a big part of the design. Is the horn to be used as a feed or will it operate by itself? The list goes on.

Thanks to every one who replied....am going in good fledge now....will give u more updates and let u know if i have any new problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back