Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help: Graduation Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

karim.elmahdy

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hey Guys,

I would appreciate it if you guys helped me and proposed ideas for my draduation project in Communications Major. I wanna really do something perfect. dont be lazy to reply please you will get three points

Thanks in advance.

I think making a complete microwave receiver front-end is a good project. It involves the design of an antenna, a low-noise amplifier, filters, oscillator, and a mixer.

You can also do a transmitter, but that requires the design of a power amplifier which is a little more difficult.

I did these two projects for my undergraduate final project.

Hi,

maybe an active antenna, with a LNA or PA coupled to a (microstrip?) antenna, sounds cool too. It involves lots of practical problems to solve, u need to kill oscillations, deal with parasitics, drawing feed lines in such a way it does not produces coupling to the antenna, etc.

good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back