Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help for waveguide slot antenna array design?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dyadic

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
waveguide slot antenna

i'm designing a waveguide slot antenna array with a uniform feeding, but i don't know how to caculate the slot shift,length,space. anyone has some example program? thanks.

mutual coupling slot antenna

i have no experience about it. i think you should refer to some example in ieee. Good luck ! :!:

slot antenna elliott

Hi
I have here calc. examp. of 10GHz slotedline
+list of books
g=admittance/16element

thanks!
and do you know how to caculate the resonate length of a waveguide filled with dielectric?
i find some data from elliott's paper, but it seems the voltage of slot should be measured first of all.

u can refer to Antenna Handbook by Lee and Lee u will get help frm there

slot length is around 0.48*wave guide wavelength
slot offset is decided by the normalized admittance of the slot, which is 1/n for uniform distribution, n is the number of slot.

if mutual coupling is very strong (dielectric-filled or height-reduced waveguide), you can use Elliot's iteration method.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back