Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HELP FOR USB COMMUNICATION pic18f4550

Status
Not open for further replies.

index102

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello
I'm an engineer student and i'm working on a project that consist to measure all kinds of electrical signals , it is a numeric oscilloscope linked with computer by USB port.
Currently i'm on realization step and i found some problems concerning the device PIC 18F4550.
I'll try to explain my problems as clear as possible and i hope i'll get an answer.

Normaly, electrical signals will be shown in GUI(graphical user interface) made by C++ which detect PIC as RS232.
That's why i used CDC framework to convert acquired data from USB port to RS232 .
then driver installation is acquired so i install CDC RS232 emulation demo given by Microship.
but my computer detects troubles that you can see in the pictures below .

Untitled1.gif

Untitled4.gif

Is the problem linked to the driver or to the setting of the HEX file compiled by MPLAB C18 ?

Looking forward to hearing from you .
Thank you

New link is **broken link removed**

that's always the same problem, but with a different pattern (including the HEX file) MY PC recognizes the driver without any problem
it's made ​​me be on my problem comes from the HEX file, is that someone can help me
Thank you to you all

MPLAB C18 Compiler or your code is written in MPLAB IDE...

If u have write ur code then you can easily convert your code for any compiler...
mail me your code at arunsharma0731@gmail.com

I can help u with CCS PIC-C(For CDC Class and HID Class) Compiler and MikroC(Only HID Class).

MPLAB C18 Compiler or your code is written in MPLAB IDE...

If u have write ur code then you can easily convert your code for any compiler...
mail me your code at arunsharma0731@gmail.com

I can help u with CCS PIC-C(For CDC Class and HID Class) Compiler and MikroC(Only HID Class).

thank you but for help
i will send it immediately but u told me that u will help with ccs pic compiler(for cdc)
we will begin the code from 0???because i'm programming using MPLABC18

Status
Not open for further replies.