Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HELP For Thermistor signal conditioning circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastertushar

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi .. i have to make a signal conditioning ckt for thermistor... so i want to get voltage output in standard range... as thermistor resistance changes according to temperature...

plz help me.. i am doing an college project.. requirement is to use a Instrumentation amplifier in the ckt.. can anyone give me ckt and details.. with most cost effective and general purpose Instrumentation amplifier IC..

Thanx in advance .. i am waiting..

FvM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Instrumentation amplifiers are used to process differential signals. They aren't involved with a basic thermistor circuit. You can build a voltage divider from the thermistor and a fixed resistor. So you get a voltage. Use an OP buffer to get a low output impedance. Everything else depends on your requirements that haven't been told yet.

mastertushar

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Instrumentation amplifiers are used to process differential signals. They aren't involved with a basic thermistor circuit. You can build a voltage divider from the thermistor and a fixed resistor. So you get a voltage. Use an OP buffer to get a low output impedance. Everything else depends on your requirements that haven't been told yet.

thanx for reply my output requirement is 0-5 v and i have to use this IA made by 3 uA741 ICs Instrumentation amplifier - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor