Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help for starting to learn dsp

Status
Not open for further replies.

zhangpengyu

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

I want to learn something about dsp ,are there some good books I could look?

zhpy

There are several good dsp books. But for all of them a good signals and systems background is necessay. Proakis and Manoakis book in DSP is quite good.

try this book....i am also a beginner in dsp.....this book is easy to understand...
good luck

Another good book:
Digital Signal Processing and Application With the C67
h**p://

I think this is a very common book for a DSP beginner as well as expert.

Title - Discrete-time signal processing
Authors - Alan V. Oppenheim, Ronald W. Schafer, with John R. Buck
Published Upper Saddler River, N.J. : Prentice Hall, c1999

This is my fav book

Digital Signal Processing: Principles, Algorithms and Applications (3rd Edition)

by John G. Proakis, Dimitris Manolakis

(~) Bellanger, "Digital Processing of Signals - Theory and Practice", Wiley & Sons 1986

(~) Rabiner, "Digital signal processing", IEEE Press selected reprint series 1972

(~) Gold, Rader, Oppenheim, Stockham, "Digital processing of signals", McGraw Hill 1969

(~) Oppenheim, Shafer, "Digital Signal Processing", Prentice Hall 1975

(~) Oppenheim, Schafer, Buck, "Discrete-time signal processing", Prentice Hall 1999

(#) Porat, "A Course in Digital Signal Processing", Wiley & Sons 1997

(#) Lynn, Fuerst, "Introductory digital signal processing with computer applications", Wiley & Sons 1994

Where: (~) are books about only Theory, (#) Theory and Computer Simulations

I think u should focus on 2 parts : FFT and filter design . they are the most important of DSP field.

Read DSP by Proakis
or DSP by Mitra

These are very good books

or u can refer to the site www.dspguide.com

Understanding digital signal processing by Richard Lyons is a very good book for bigineers.

Status
Not open for further replies.