Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] help for making signal generator based on AVR and C programing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus the Great

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi to all.I want make a signal generator based on AVR and C programing which can creat a 3 wave form.square-sine-triangle.the amplitude must be 5 V and the frequency must be situy1MHZ.please help me.:cry:

Dear pesarirouni
Hi
I'm agree with cristianp .And it doesn't seem reasonable . By the way , what kind of AVR you decided to use in ?
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

tanks for your help cristianp .but I checked this before & its not useful for my project.is there any description for the function which use in its programming?

---------- Post added at 20:04 ---------- Previous post was at 19:58 ----------

hi dear goldsmith.as I said.I want the signal generator with the capability of making 1MHZ frequency. as professor ZAREE said .:lol:

I mean that i should explain my project for my professor .so i dont know the of the way of programing wich the designer use for maiking the wave-form.

i think it is impossible . but i think you can do things alike this by PWM of micro and then filter it to achieve sine wave . but not until that frequency !!!!

Last edited:
dear cristianp.thanks a lot.the link which you show me was great and helpful for me. specially the second one.and i have another request.i want a simple explanation about the programming of the linke which you gave me at your first answer. because as I said, I must explain the project for my professor,and the main of this project is the programming of the AVR.and i cant understand the the way of C programming on this project.
Best wishes
Pesarirouni

Status
Not open for further replies.