Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help for LPC2103 programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

cippalippa

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
lpc2103 programming

I'm try to use the LPC2103 ARM microprocessor for a design, I'm make a simple program:

IODIR = 0xFFFFFFFF;

while(1)
{
IOSET = 0xFFFFFFFF;
IOCLR = 0xFFFFFFFF;
};

to test the micro.
I use the Keil uVision3, I compile and download the code in the micro (with N-link); the system say that the download are ok and some micro work but some NO.
I trying with the IAR Kikstart to make the same simple program and I used to download the H-JTAG server but I obtained the same thing: some micro work well and other don't work (but for all the jtag programming work well).
Some micro don't start never (I try to push the reset button but without effect).
Do sameone know if there a "trick" to start the micro that don't work? or is possible that they are break? (this are sample from my Distributor)
Thanks for all

Daniele

HI

This program will not work !

You must first initialize the controller -> set the I/O port ,set the hardware,set the PLL etc - there are lot of demo program for the 2103 look for init code

You also must put some delay betwin IOSET and IOCLR command in order to obtain the change in port values

All the best

BObi

Hi,

yest I correctly initialize the micro, I put for example only part of the main's code.
However some micro work perfectly with my code; I'm able to programm all my micro but same work well and other no.

Daniele

Status
Not open for further replies.