Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help for civity filter with (n-2) zeros!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

id_guy

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I met the problem as follows.
As you can see from the topic,I saw some filters ,one of whick has N cavities,but realize (N-2) zeros by using cross-coupled sections.
For example,a four cavity filter,I know how to synthesis the filter with one cross section between cavity1 and cavity4 by drawing the circuit in Serenade8.7(the old version of designer). But how to add another cross section between cavity1 and 3 for better rejection?
Hope someone who had got the technique can give me some advise.
:D How to draw the circuit by certain synthesis software if possible,or recommend some literature about that.
Thx~~~~~~
Regards for the christmas:!:

A filter with N resonators can produce N transmission zeros (TZs) at most using source-load cross-coupling.A four-pole filter with 1-4 cross-coupling opposite to 2-3 direct coupling can produce two TZs, and can produce 4 TZs if simultaneously using source-load cross-coupling. Whether the filter with 1-3 cross-coupling can produce other TZs depends on the sign of cross-coupling.

I know what do you mean.
But I wonder if you can tell me how to synthesis this :|

God ,noone can do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back