Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help for Analog design interview at Texas instruments interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ram2y_babu

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
my dear friends.
I want know, how to prepare for Analog design engineer(ADE) at texas instruments interview .. i have some knowledge on Analog electronics. i have cleared written test for ADE , so i will have an interview in 10-15 days .Friends ,u might attended for analog design interviews ,tell me how to prepare for the interview . and i want to know which topics , i should concentrate more for interview.suggest me some books .and how the interview is going to be?
Thanks in advance friends..

Last edited:

To begin with be dextrous with voltage and current calculation in a simple R network! :p

Study at RC and RLC circuits: time constants, rise time, falltime, stability..
General: gain, phase margin, gain margin, SR, input imp, output imp, small signal models, input and output offset, mismatch and in analog layout matching techniques.
Device char: working principle of BJT and MOSFET, CE, CB, CC, CS, CD and CG: input and output imp of all these configurations.
Analog Circuits: current mirrors (all kind of configs, advantages and disadvantages), differential amp (with nmos and pmos as input diff pairs, diff and advantages), opamps and compensation techniques and most importantly analog comparators.
top level: ADC and DAC architectures and working principles, bandgap basics..

I would expect a candidate to answer all these questions without hesitation if I am interviewing an associate analog design engineer!

When I was at Maxim, we used to ask people to sketch the voltage across a capacitor when charged by a constant current source. That got rid of 30% of candidates. It is still a question I use today.... then go onto the harder stuff. The Art of Electronics is still a good analogue book (my copy is 20 years old). Skim through this

hi ram2 am having written test for ADE in TI will u tell me what is the format

my dear friends.
I want know, how to prepare for Analog design engineer(ADE) at texas instruments interview .. i have some knowledge on Analog electronics. i have cleared written test for ADE , so i will have an interview in 10-15 days .Friends ,u might attended for analog design interviews ,tell me how to prepare for the interview . and i want to know which topics , i should concentrate more for interview.suggest me some books .and how the interview is going to be?
Thanks in advance friends..

hi ram2 am having written test for ADE in TI will u tell me what is the format ant which topics i need to study.

Status
Not open for further replies.