Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help !! Fingerprint recognition system using neural network

Status
Not open for further replies.

emmelyn_1108

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
fingerprint recognition system by neural networks

Anybody guide me how to do fingerprint recognition by using Java?? I don't know to do about the image processing. Please help me!. Thanks

fingerprint recognition in java

Hi, you can download the book "Programming neural networks using java" found in 'attachments' and see whether you can get useful information.

Mad

fingerprint recognition using neural network

I have no idea for Java, but I think the main thing in fingerprint recognition is the methodolgy but not programming language.

I have experience in Fingerprint Recognition using Neural Network, but I use Matlab and image processing. If you got any question, you can post here.

fingerprint recognition using java

Finger print detection can also be done using Lab VIEW & IMAQ vision tool.
See Ni.com
also see this book
**broken link removed**
The same concepts can be applied to fingerprint detection.
ABhishekabs

fingerprint recognition neural network

Just you need to do a small research about it
good luck

fingerprint recognition+java

Dear leekk8;
Can you send me the matlab code of fingerprint recognition which uses neural networks? I will be very thankful.

neural network based fingerprint detection

I would be interested in the same. Thanks

fingerprint scanner using neural network

I think we should try out something before asking for code from others. If you face any issue, it's good we can discuss here.

Re: fingerprint recognition using neural network

I have no idea for Java, but I think the main thing in fingerprint recognition is the methodolgy but not programming language.

I have experience in Fingerprint Recognition using Neural Network, but I use Matlab and image processing. If you got any question, you can post here.

hi
would you please send me the matlab m-file and image processing of your project??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back