Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HELP! DESIGNING OF SCSI EMULATOR FOR 50 PIN FAST SCSI HDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

hanif

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i have to design a SCSI HDD emulator ( using CF cards) for a CONOR 50 pin FAST 1 GB SCSI HDD (MODEL CFP1060S) being used in a PC . SCSI Host will typically see the device as a disk drive.

if any body provide the source code as well as the hardware required for this project . it is urgent please. waiting for the reply.

Re: HELP! DESIGNING OF SCSI EMULATOR FOR 50 PIN FAST SCSI HD

any guideline regarding this matter is also welcomed. waiting for reply

Re: HELP! DESIGNING OF SCSI EMULATOR FOR 50 PIN FAST SCSI HD

first reason is that i have assigned this task in order to build my expertize regarding communication on SCSI bus as well as interfacing with scsi devices. i have a reasonable command on C-language and have done communciation over RS-232 b/w PC's as well as MCU's but in this task i have no idea from where to start. so what i best understand yet is to get some sort of flow chart with some examplary code regarding initializing of SCSI deivce as well as data sending , request sending etc.

next reason is that the system where this HDD is being used is only accept this HDD, as this is an old version and HDD available nowadays get advance in both capacity, connectorization and SCSI protocols (this HDD is following SCSI II standard). i have seen some sites which are selling HDD emulators but they are expensive.

Now you understand my problem. any help will be appriciated. waiting fo reply

Status
Not open for further replies.