Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help!! design smart antenna mimo system

Status
Not open for further replies.

deanise

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
mimo antenna location using pattern diversity

i am currently doing my final year project on smart antenna. i am required to design mimo system. pls help me with ideas on how should i design it. thx a lot

antenna design for mimo

If you have interests on diversity talk, then there is some diversity topics, ie. pattern diversity, polarization diversity and spatial diversity. Antenna for MIMO system sould pay another concern on channel capacity in multipath environment.

smart antennas really needs mimo

okok thx for that. but how should i design it?? how about de ofdm??

design of smart antenna

OFDM is the channel distribution which formed in back-end processing. I mean it's a signal processing technique. Beyond antenna talks, I think.

need for mimo system

well ok..i need to do mimo ofdm.im totally new on this.hav no idea at all..i have find de diversity that u say..do u have any idea how to design the spatial multiplexing?? it gt something to do with spatial diversity..hw to design it?? what hardware to be used??i found one that is fpga but gt no idea hw to programed it..should i use matlab or labview..plz help me..

mimo smart antenna projects

Sorry...my antenna study is not that much to answer your question.....Orz...

antenna mimo

its ok..then bout de diversity dat u said wat other hardware can be use other than fpga??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back