Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help!! Design of an OFDM channel w/ M-QAM and FEC conv

Status
Not open for further replies.

ars0242

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
apply fec in ofdm

Need to simulate a wireless channel with an M-ary QAM scheme for frames/audio or both. The suggested architechute is as follows

Data - Modulation - FEC coding - filter - istropic antenna - Channel+Noise - antenna - filter - FEC decoding - Demodulation - Dataout.

M>32 for QAM
BW ~ 6Mhz

If anybody has already simulated such a channel or a similar channel in Matlab, could you pls upload or forward (ars0242@yahoo.com) ur code pls, it would be a great help.

Thanks

channel.m + ofdm

connect the following site and search what codes you want

h**p://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadCategory.do

regards

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
I have created a model using simulink simulating what you have stated but not the antenna.
what i suggest is that you choose a system (wi-fi, DVB, etc...) and look into the standard and start creating your model.

I am working in coded OFDM as well.....seems like your project is not easy. Are you a student in you master degree?You need to do it in m-files or simulink?

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back