Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] HELP Cross referencing parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JOkur

kt3107

I have a schematic from a russian website, and I 'm having a hard time cross referenceing the parts he has listed in it... I'm looking for equivelant parts or better for the following:

kt3107
kt3102
irf9z34n
irl2203n

Thanks

Rich

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JOkur on 2001-11-28 04:27 ]</font>

kt3102

Hi,
You could find datasheet of irf9z34n and irl2203n from
**broken link removed**
wwww.ges.cz/sheet/in-iz/irl2203.pdf
I think these could help you to find the cross parts.

ynhe

russian transistor data

2 down 2 to go...
I was only able to find the first page of those data sheets

still need these

kt3107
kt3102

Thanks very much...

Rich

russian transistor types

Hi JOkur,

At another Russian site you can find semiconductor data of many Russian components. I found the following URL at this Forum so I can repeat it here: http://www.chipinfo.ru and regarding your transistors, go to
http://www.chipinfo.ru/dsheets/transistors/KT3.html
I can give you some explanation on the Russian terminology used in datasheets that I already figured out:
Ukb0=Vcb0 , Uke0=Vce0 , B=V i.e. voltage , BT=Watt , mkA=uA i.e. microamper , Pk=collector power , Ik=Ic i.e. collector current .

Regards, unkarc

diode datasheet russian

Hi Rich,

In both Russian transistor types there are several letters in their suffix as a last letter after the four digits. These letters modify some parameters, out of which the most important one seems to be the noise figure (the last vertical column on the right on that /KT3 page). Both types include some 4dB and around 10dB noise figures.
I suggest the well known 2N3904 for the KT3102...(npn) and 2N3906 for the KT3107...(pnp) types as a replacement. Their noise figure is around 4-5dB (from ARRL Handbook). Other types can of course be considered, depending on your circuit application.

Thanks for the site that helps interpreting the specs, very interesting.

Regards, unkarc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back