Thanks you for your answer !hello lee,
If you may please describe following questions i can suggest best level converter to you.
1. Do you want a bidirectional 3.3V <> 5V converter? 3. Is it required for I2C? for I2C you need to have bi-directional level translators
2. What is maximum data rate required?
3. Do you want to implement using discrete components?
4. Do you want the level translator in DIP or SMD package?
There are several bideirectional level translator that you may use:
1. If you want to use a translator for i2c or smbus then look at PCA9306 or PCA9547 if you need more channels.
i2c bidirection level translator can be used for general applications but make sure that your application does not requires you over 400kbps data rate
2. Try looking at MAX3372/MAX3393 if your data rate is in Mbps
3. or look at SN74AVC2T4/sn74avc4t245/sn74avc8t245 devices if you can supply direction input to the buffer. These devices are also very fast.