Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help connecting the JDM to USB port

Status
Not open for further replies.

4S7thilak

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Re: USB to rs 232 Converter

Can someone help me with this problem. My PC had the Serial Port and was programming PICs very easily. But unfortunately now MB damaged and the new MB does not have the Serial / Parallel ports. Please someone help me with a way to connect my JDM programmer through RS232 to USB port and to work with as usual. Thank you.

MOD: We do not enetertain private sharing through emails. Anything may be shared on the open forum.
MOD: Do not intrude in a running thread with a new topic or querry. Start a new thread instead. Thus your topic is split now. Read rules / announcements before posting.

Re: USB to rs 232 Converter

4S7thilak said:
Can someone help me with this problem. My PC had the Serial Port and was programming PICs very easily. But unfortunately now MB damaged and the new MB does not have the Serial / Parallel ports. Please someone help me with a way to connect my JDM programmer through RS232 to USB port and to work with as usual. Thank you.
Hi, i am hoson from Sunrich Technology (H.K) Ltd, i think you problem is about the connectitivity, i suggest you to buy a interface cards with a serial port problely at ebay or other netshop with around 10 dollars cost . i hope it can help you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back