Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help.. Computer hardware.... Urgent ..HD Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shreehari

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Help ........

intel (R) Chipset Video Bios
DECOMPILATION OR DISASSEMBLY PROHIBITED
Video Memory - 1 MB Device revision
Build No. 2182

This error is coming whenver I boot my system?what might be the problem?Software or Hardware..The OS is not loading...Keyboard and mouse is also not working..even I cannot access BIOS also..Intel in error message appears to be in color(each letter in different color)
Thanx in advance

Hi,
At first You should check your ram, if it is OK. then you have to change your mother board. Thanks a lot.
Nazrulchy from Bangladesh

Hey,
Take HD out and have a tech test it. If that passes.Check CMOS battery on the mother board, it looks like a oversized watch battery. If you don't know what you are doing take it to a tech.

Thanks sanju blue rock..But I had taken it to hardware Engineer ..His opinion was Motherboard problem..So he is sent that for replacing..It is still in warranty period..But It is 2nd time I am going for motherboard replacement for the same reason..Is there any remedy for this?

if it is a motherboard issue then why again it has occurred even after replacing it with a new one? think about that...

and follow the same procedure which has mentioned in the forum above.....reset bios unplug graphics card and connect directly to on board vga port and also re connect the ram too....

if problem still persist feel free to ask....

yes your opinion is correct.I am using GIGABYTE 945 M/board.I dont know how this is happening?

did u try reconnecting which i mentioned??? and try any of ur friend's ram for a while and check...and connect display directly to vga on board.....

no I didnt tried that..but After taking it to hardware technician he mentioned that the problem is in Motherboard...It is getting overheat..

ask this question to your technician why is getting heated up even after replacing the mother board????????? ..."if It is getting overheat"..try changing heat-sink or apply thermal paste it occurs when it doesn't make proper contact with the processor...
what i feel is thr is no prob with motherboard....

Status
Not open for further replies.