Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HELP: Circuit Diagram DC inverted to AC (inverter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gennoske

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello,

I need help from to all electronic engineer, i want to design a inverted dc to ac, please give me some information about this project like circuit diagram and components. The power is 2000w, 240v Ac output voltage. please help me. i look forward to your help...

Thank you advance...

the design is easy in theory thow you have to be carfull working with these things.
the best way to do it is to use pwm (pulse width modulation) since it offers very high efficiency in the circuit, near 90 percent.
what you have to do is to genrate a pwm sine wave. u can do it digitaly using a uc or analogue you will need a saw_tooth signal and a 50 hz oscillator and a comparator.
ither way the output a pwm sine wave then you use switching amplifiers that are mainly mosfet transistors, the will amplify the current.
then finally you put a transformer at the output that will raise the signal to 240 volts.

im working on this.very hard to understand.my part require the generator can be manually set frequency modulation (Mf) and amplitude modulation (Ma). which mean the sine wave generator and triangular wave generator have to be variable frequency and amplitude.the mosfet transistor is not easy to implement in H-bridge.when u come to practical,it is very tough.im fail at the simulation result,still looking for the solution right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.