Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HELP and REQ manual TBE DC inveter 500W

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddy

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

warm regards from me,

can some one help me to figure out my problem ?

I have a TBE inverter (china made), it's listed 500Watt.. its like in the file attached.

suddenly it's get hots and stop working (part inside), this is my fault. i load more than 500watt ( exceeded the max load capacity).

i take off the casing and take a look the part inside and I found a pair of transistor / FET (i think !!), this part is geting very HOt quickly and release the smoke once i connect to the power supply.

i am not lucky...since the part marking in this two TR / FEt is deleted / removed.

This part is located after the input of the supply power and before the transformer..( and i think this part is the heart )

i tried to replace this two item with N chanel feet (IRFZ44N and another NPN power transistor) but with no luck. it's working in the beginning (once i put the power supply), led indicator is light, but once i am loading some thing the error light and the buzzer is armed.

can some one propose the manual / part drawing for this inverter ?? so i can determine the correct part number to replace the two item above

Thanks for the attention

[/img]

Status
Not open for further replies.