Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[help] Analog Environment of !c50

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatbear

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
There are my questions:
When I click "Setup-->Simulator/Directory/Host", "hsp!ce" is not listed in the simulator's menus, but there is a simulator named "hsp!ceS", I wonder that 1) Is there a "hsp!ce" in the simulator's menus when clicking "Setup-->Simulator/Directory/Host"? 2) What program is called by this "hsp!ceS" when it runs? if is the "hsp!ce" of Syn0psys called?

When I click "Setup-->Simulator/Directory/Host", select "hsp!ceS", and then click "Setup-->Model Path", there is a default path named "$home/models" ($home is the home name of the user), because there is no such path, and I want del this model path and add a new path which contains the models. But "$home/models" cannot deleted from the list? I don't know why and how to solve this problem?

Thanks!

"hspiceS" in IC5 is the link to hspice from Synopsys. It will work only if you have already installed and configured the "real" Synopsys hspice to work within your machine.

If your Hspise is highlight and the env is right, the simulator shall be the spice of the synopsys.

Status
Not open for further replies.