Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help! Aduc814 programmer/loader

Status
Not open for further replies.

koobbe

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
wsd.exe

Hi,
well, I'm very new at all of this and I really need some help.
I got a hold on a compiler and a debuger but I cannt find any loader/programmer to download my prog into the chip, I read at the "Analog" web site that they provide a program called "WSD.exe" with the eBoard, but since I didnt really buy one and just wired a board to communicate with the chip, I dont have that.
So my qustion is... what can I do ?
And... if we are on the aduc814 subject where can I find examples for aduc814 full programs ( if possible writen in C if not ASM will do just fine ) ?
thnx
Yoss

aduc wsd

Hi koobbe,

Welcome to elektroda forum.

If you're in rush, you can find assembler code examples here: **broken link removed**

The Windows Serial Downloader (WSD) is included into MicroConverter QuickStart Development System CD ROM
After installation from the START menu choose Programs -> ADuC -> WSD.

You can download the CD contents from the bellow link,

either unzipped **broken link removed**

or 150MB zipped : **broken link removed**

I hope you read "Understanding the Serial Download Protocol"
https://www.analog.com/UploadedFiles/Application_Notes/38454476951725421uC004_v30.pdf

wsd.exe aduc

thnx alot silvio that was really helpfull...
now I just need a few examples of codes written in C
cheers
Yoss

Status
Not open for further replies.