Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Help - ADS Load-Pull Simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

lastquark

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hieverybody;

I'm two problem in ADS about running Load-Pull simulation, please help me :

[1] When I run Load-Pull simulation AS shows an error : " number of nodes with no DC path to ground (topology corrected) : 20 " ---> what does that mean? are the result valid with this error? I'm sure my schematic has no problem and I'm using a ADS model for a power transistor from Triquint.

[2] How should I define effectively the parameters of Load-Pull simulation? I mean parameters like "S_imag_min" and etc.

Thank you all

1) It's a warning. ADS detected components with no DC path, e.g. a resistor in series with two capacitors at its ends. Sometimes it also happens if you have unconnected components or faulty models, just recheck your circuit. If everything correct, just ignore, ADS adds automatically resistive elements to solve a DC solution.

2) Normally you have a rough idea about the output impedance of your active device. And that is the starting point.

Do you use the ADS load-pull template?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back