Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help about Digital Image processing project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

earlybird

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello friends,
I want to make project of Digital Image Processing. I want some thing like this .. Image compression, Image Transformation, Image Detection or others...

Please help be by giving infomation.

regards

sagar

Digital Image Processing Rafael C.Gonzalez Richard E.Woods

Many Open source libraries are available for Image Processing in C/C++ or whatever language you want to do it in.
There are many Image Processing ebook links in EBOOK Section

Regards

Robin

Hi,

Are you having plans of doing it in Real-Time? or otherwise?

/cedance

If you are looking for a real-time image processing project than you should check TI TMS 6000 series DSPs. Also, TI site has many application notes for it. So, can MATLAB help me? Yes, get the real-time toolbox and code generator for embedded system. First, design your image processing application using MATLAB. Second, through real-time and embedded code generator convert the application to the target DSPs. Finally, run your project from the DSPs. I recommand TI DSPs and 6000 series is mainly designed for image and video processing.

first u should try the functions available in matlab & try out the various codes & then convert in 'c'... If u have time then go for DSP processors... u cannot directly go for processors

i also want help on the same topic.....and also coding help in c++.....as i already have done it in matlab

the book which second floor said is very good for the people who work with image processing!!

Hai Help me for my projects if u have any code in medical image processing Lunges cancer

Added after 38 seconds:

Hai Help me for my projects if u have any code in medical image processing Lunges cancer using MATLAB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back