Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help about 0.09um digital IC design

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeacky

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,friends

at present, i am doing a project using 0.09um process with the main frequency of 200MHz, how to decide the pair numbers of VDD and GND? the package type is PGA288. In VDSM chip design, if have some procedures to design the numbers??

thanks!

For the I/O supplies, you will need to make a calculation based upon the number of simultaneously switching outputs (SSO). Whoever supplies your I/O library should have some documents that describe this.

For the core, have you estimated the current consumption? You'll then need to find out what the electromigration limits are for the supply pads, and make sure you have enough so that isn't exceeded. Again- the docs for your I/O library should details this.

Also see here:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back