Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hello from a New Member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twisted Traces

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone!

My name is Mike and I am addicted to anything electronic. With that said, I would love to offer my expertise in design and manufacturing of electronics. So please, if I can help with any questions or issues, feel free to let me know!

Mike
VP of Manufacturing

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to the EDA board. There are ample querries, unanswered questions, in the forum. Try wether you can be of any help there. Too do login reguarely to get pages of questions and do try to answer and helpout the needy. Have a nice time sharing and gaining knowledge.
Cheers

hello everyone!

My name is mike and i am addicted to anything electronic. With that said, i would love to offer my expertise in design and manufacturing of electronics. So please, if i can help with any questions or issues, feel free to let me know!

Mike
vp of manufacturing
you are welcome sir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back