Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hello, anyone can give me some advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

samuel

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Now, Current is constant, for example, 64uA.
i want to design a circuit which can perform a function , for example,
you can selected abitrary current from 64uA.

thanks anyway.
samuel.

What do you mean?
Give info so you can be helped

samuel

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
hello, PaloAlto

i want to make sum of 320 infrared singals, then averege them, at last, take 60 percent of the average signal. each infrared singal is 300nA.

thanks again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join them all into one single line
Use current mirrors to scale by 0.6
Now you have the (60%) sum of them all, if you scale it down 320 times, that's the average

That would give you the result, you need to calculate the error that the current mirrors are introducing to see whether it is feasible or not. Do some numbers and check it

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now i want to arbitrarily take percent of the summation, for example,0.4 0.5,0.6.0.7 and so on by external control signal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back