Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hello All and Landing Pad Project (modding the PCBH LED sequencer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel Shofer

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Howdie all,

I am a modeller, and I am looking to integrate PIC circuits into my projects .... e.g.

Colonel Shofer's Mild OCD Model Blog: Landing Pad

I am not an electronics newbie, but I am going to pretend I am :)

I look forward to your assistance and I hope may contribute too :)

I am wanting to modify the **broken link removed**, to drive four LEDS on each channel (actually, it is just 4x3, maybe 4 x 4), as in the Helicopter Pad YT video, shown, at the link, above.

Could you please tell me, if the extra LEDs can be added, in parallel, or do I have to be more careful and complicated ... which is fine, so long as I know how :) (I realise I may need more resistors, at least).

Cheeky to ask for a circuit diagram? But you may love making them ;)

TYIA

CS

Could you please tell me, if the extra LEDs can be added, in parallel, or do I have to be more careful and complicated ... which is fine, so long as I know how :) (I realise I may need more resistors, at least).

if you are using More leds in parallel you connect as follows

|-----|>-----^^^^^^^-------|
| |
|-----|>-----^^^^^^^-------|

but led driver should now be able to handle more current

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back