Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

heart beat sensor - pdf file is not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

surya713

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
heart beat sensor

in the heart beat sensor topic the file.000 in thta schematic.pdf is not opening it requires password pls help

heart beat sensor

surya713 said:
in the heart beat sensor topic the file.000 in thta schematic.pdf is not opening it requires password pls help
Which Topic are you refring to? Post the link of the file of the thread here....Cheers

surya713

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Re: heart beat sensor

i don remember the topic,:cry: the file was big in size any way one more help we also started the same heart beat monitoring project any idea as how to implement the same for monitoring many people at a time like collecting all ppl's data sending to a centre monitoring system then connecting it using gsm and sendind sms to the person incharge i hope i din confuse that much...pls do reply waiting for ur reply..thanks in advance. the file name was file.000 it was big one like i entered my mail address frm eda board that file i received..

Status
Not open for further replies.