Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Heart Beat Monitor with Infra-red AND LDR Sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.
opto sensor for heartbeat

makswell said:
I'm interested in glucose ( C6H12O6 ). Any links for more information?

is you are talking about spectophoto meter which are used to measure glucose absorbtion and transmitance

photo diode working

I am interested about the optical methods used today. In laboratories their meters based on by using laser beam. I don't know how these meters work, but I'd like know more about optical methods. Same principle as oxygen is measured from the finger.

I know that there are information about that, because meters based on this method are developing. It will take time when diabetics can buy them. Meters should work quite wide clucose consentration range abt. 0...30 mmol/l.

I am not designing or developing this kind of meter, but I'm only interested that as diabetic.

If you have any link where to read about meters based on optical methods I'd be grateful.

photodiode project

please send me all the technical details and elctreonics circuit designs about pulse oxi meter .

Fragrance said:
artem said:
Do you have any info about medical opto sensors using photodiod for heart beat signal detection ?

hi friend it is new for you that i am electronics engineer but working as biomedical engineer since from 1992, have expirence on ziess laser and opth medical equepments such as autoref, field analyzer, pulse oxi meter and nibp monitor a long rang on which i have worked

here is some for you

heart beat or pulse oxi meter probe consist of high bright red led and a ir led plus bpw34 photo diode from siemens
the working princepal is very clear red light absrobe by homuglobin and the percenttage of absordtion is counted by photo diode for heart beat
and other led which is ir show the percenttage of air in bloob if you need more information i will send you

regards
Fragrance

photo diode with pic

makswell said:
I am interested about the optical methods used today. In laboratories their meters based on by using laser beam. I don't know how these meters work, but I'd like know more about optical methods. Same principle as oxygen is measured from the finger.

I know that there are information about that, because meters based on this method are developing. It will take time when diabetics can buy them. Meters should work quite wide clucose consentration range abt. 0...30 mmol/l.

I am not designing or developing this kind of meter, but I'm only interested that as diabetic.

If you have any link where to read about meters based on optical methods I'd be grateful.

hi Friend

here are the detail about gluco meter hope this will help you

pic photo diode

Here is some theory about the pulse oximeter

bpw34 light meter

hi

here is the final version of last uploaded file which has lot new feature all infomation pcb pic code for programing sensor making info and construstion guide here is some main feature

Main Features
1 Ideal for use with exercise machines
2 Adjustable timer with buzzer
3 Visible pulse indicator
4 Timer end buzzer
5 Timer stops below minimum pulse beat rate
6 Start/stop timer control
7 Recovery display 1,2,3,4 & 5 minutes
8 Error display for no pulse
9 Minimum & maximum pulse settings for audible buzzer

bpw34 pic12f683

artem said:
Hi

I am actually asking on behalf of my friend
He wass dealing with health irregularity detection by
heart bit signal autocorrelation analysis . He designed 2 types of sensors to get heatbeat signal -
pressure based and opto based .
General problem with those are it is impossible to get similar results from all probed patient so signal had to be adapted before actual processing could be done .
I was just asking to know is there ready to use sensor solutions already available for use in mass production .Otherwise my friend has to deal with sensor design . Some info could be found in Biomedical engineering book from mcu.czc .

Thanks for reply

Please I tried to get the book "Biomedical engineering book" from mcu.cz but I failed if you please send it to me at "waelbhit@hotmail.com"

signal detection photo led

I think it was deleted after cleanup.

Reactions: vik424

vik424

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
photo diode and ir led- working

hi i am currently working on this project of the pulse oximeter. i have all the required products for the project meaning the ir, red led and the photodiode. but i am not sure of how to assemble it and how to write a programme for this can anyone please help me on this aspect. thank you

photodiode conditioner design

hi i am Newbie. I am doing a project in it. But I am not able to download the above given file as I dont have enough points.
Please Fragrance can u mail it to the following email ID-racheps_1986@yahoo.com

photodiode pic micro schematic

Hello, i a m new here and sorry for my bad english. i am in this web because i am trying to do a heartbeat monito but instead of sensing human heartbeats i am trying to sense chick´s beats inside an egg. I am trying to do it with photdiode and infrared(i am using a convencional emitter and a BPW41n).The problem is that i do not receive any change. Do you Know some solution?Do you think is posible?Propose something.Thanks!

bpw41n circuit

I am doing a project in it. But I am not able to download the above given file. It is because I dont have enough points.
I want your helpful very much.
Please Fragrance can u mail about Heart Beat Monitor and Sensor and pulseoxi meter to me!
Thank you very much!!
my email is:

leoleexyz@hotmail.com

applications sur photodiode bpw34

Hi ! i am cario.I am doing a project in it. But I am not able to download the above given file as I dont have enough points.
Please Fragrance can u mail it to the following email: cario@seed.net.tw

how to simulate photodiodes in ltspice

Charlie_Brown
can u exactly explain your setup so we can help u in troubleshooting

spice simulation photo sensitive diode

cario said:
Hi ! i am cario.I am doing a project in it. But I am not able to download the above given file as I dont have enough points.
Please Fragrance can u mail it to the following email: cario(at)seed.net.tw

donated you 20 points

working of a diode

This is a awesome project, I can't wait to download it! thanks

working and circuit diagram for photodiode

see some photo diode tips
**broken link removed**

Hai tell me how u measure heartbeats using photodiode+IR. Is it possible. I never heard of it

Bibin JOhn
www.bibinjohn.tk

photo diode signal conditioning

have a look
can't i download the atchment?

bpw34 circuit ideas

hello, why the topic photodiode is no more interestinmg?..........

pulseoximetry is in full demand and there seems to be new devlp in the controll

of motion artifact. does any one have idea how do we elimenate them?.

how to configure photo diode and ir led

am doing a project in it. But I am not able to download the above given file as I dont have enough points.
Please Fragrance can u mail it to the following email kuahsoonlee@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back