Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

health module bmp085

Status
Not open for further replies.

imannejaty

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i give 9 voltage to module bmp085

but
this module work with 1.4...3.6 voltage
is this health module?

Thank you for having me tips above

What do you not catch
On board there is no regulatory

BMP085.jpg

In SOT23 package is a linear regulator

It is not health module. It is Barometric Pressure, Temperature, Altitude sensor. Do you want heartrate monitor ?

I'm not the type of module
I mean
I remained module is Healthy or not?

---updated---

But you told the regulator data sheet
You've read the data sheet?

---updated---

sot23 !!!
Where is it used?

---updated---

I want to know what I've done with it (modules have proven to 9 volts) modules calculated pressure and altitude and temperature for the micro-I was miscalculated?
Such as closed circuit computing the wrong numbers show
I would like to know the module is defective or not?

Last edited by a moderator:

I think the OP asked if after applying 9V to module intended for 1.4-3.6 will do any harm (to health of) to the module.

"Is this module still healthy after I put 9V to it?"

Summary module is damaged or you're just matched healthy?

Define long term power source drain, efficiency required
other regulators avail?
View attachment 117683
Therefore, due to the low voltage of less than 1.8 volts if to minus 0.3 from 3.6 volts to 4.25 volts applied to the top of the module will be damaged, but on the condition that all the basic module has all pins will be damaged?
So I applied 9 volts module harmed and that caused the error is sent from the module to the microcontroller
Just a thought

Hello
Help
Help
Help
My display shows the value when the high temperature was low Height above sea level
What it's like changing the height of the sea level is a point?
But the Height above sea level is changing?
A few days ago the Height above sea level of 1167 m to 1177 m between the 1230 Show was but today in some hours and sometimes is different
Can I re-damaged module?
Please Help Here

Do you know that the atmospheric pressure also changes with the weather? You would compare with the weather report or a reference barometer to determine if the device is measuring correctly.

Do you know that the atmospheric pressure also changes with the weather? You would compare with the weather report or a reference barometer to determine if the device is measuring correctly.

You saying that, the altitude varies a city I live in Iran, Alborz Province Karaj am
My device calculates the correct temperature, pressure and height doubt
Pressure 87 to 88 kPa show
But the relationship between the physical and the formula Height above sea level on page 15 data sheet is referred to as pressure is bmp085
Of course, the air pressure and temperature is less than the height
And vice versa
My argument is correct?
The skyline of a city or place can be changed at different times?
If you tell me please thank you

If you look at changing pressure sensor measurement, you can't determine at first sight if it's due to altitude variation or changing weather. An altimeter has to be adjusted for the actual pressure and a barometer for the site's altitude.

If you look at changing pressure sensor measurement, you can't determine at first sight if it's due to altitude variation or changing weather. An altimeter has to be adjusted for the actual pressure and a barometer for the site's altitude.
What do you not catch
That's what I'm doing wrong?
Now, what to do
Do bmp085 not able to accurately calculate the elevation of poetry?

- - - Updated - - -

No one will guide me

I don't exactly understand what your problem is. If you are staying at a place, the altitude won't of course change, but the atmospheric pressure does. So the question is, are the BMP085 readings consistent with pressure reported in wheater report (after you corrected it for your altitude) or not? If they are, the sensor can be expected healthy.

I don't exactly understand what your problem is. If you are staying at a place, the altitude won't of course change, but the atmospheric pressure does. So the question is, are the BMP085 readings consistent with pressure reported in wheater report (after you corrected it for your altitude) or not? If they are, the sensor can be expected healthy.

Thank you to the people you serve
There are people like you in the digital world is the pride of Electrical Engineering

- - - Updated - - -

Define long term power source drain, efficiency required
other regulators avail?
View attachment 117683

Thank you to the people you serve
There are people like you in the digital world is the pride of Electrical Engineering

- - - Updated - - -

I wrote this program but the amount shown on the LCD error
Should sda and scl pin voltage microcontroller atmega16 bmp085 should be given directly to the module should be converted to 3.3 volts and then the module is bmp085
Page 8 Data sheet written by an input voltage of 4.25 volts should not exceed
Do sda and scl base voltage of 4.25 V microcontroller atmega16 more?
Do you have the base voltage of 3.3 volts sda and scl micro micro then be converted?
If you need to:
What 5V logic-level modules can be converted to 3.3 easily done?

I saw this thing on the site, but did not notice much because the language was not English expression

http://avrproject.ru/publ/barometr_na_bmp085/1-1-0-102

The name and model of the module that is used to convert 5V logic to 3.3 V?
The second appearance in the first picture in the picture is clear and it is unclear what the schematic

I vcc base 3.3-volt modules sda and scl Micro Direct Contact I base foundation sda and scl Contact I Will Micro module is damaged?
I'm quite confused

By God please help me

Last edited:

The level converter suggested in the Russian site uses two MOSFETs BSS138 and pull-up resistors, you don't need to understand a word of the language to read the circuit.

The level converter suggested in the Russian site uses two MOSFETs BSS138 and pull-up resistors, you don't need to understand a word of the language to read the circuit.

I vcc pin 3.3-volt modules sda and scl Micro Direct Contact I base foundation sda and scl Contact I Will Micro module is damaged?
I'm quite confused

- - - Updated - - -

I explain more thanks if I catch level converter circuit
Photos of the site is not clear circuit
I thank you,
If possible put into orbit in this posts
Is there level converter circuit as i2c interface between pins microcontroller and pin module is necessary?
Do atmega16 with direct connection to the module (without the circuit level converter), the module will be corrupted?

- - - Updated - - -

Below the southeast module bmp085, circuit level converter, as a piece of electronic preparation (module) is used if there is such a piece? Or the builder?
If there is such a module is its name?
broken link removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back