Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HDMI Splitter by FPGA (HDMI Designer Pls Take A LOOK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansonng

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
fpga hdmi

I am now trying to make a HDMI 1-8 splitter with a Xilinx Spartan 3A. This FPGA supports TMDS I/O standard. I think it is no problem to split TMDS Channel and Clock signals. However, I am getting puzzled to split other control signal listed below.

1. CEC - It is a bidirectional signal. Can I just directly connect the 1 source and 8 sink devices together? Should I need to consider the driving problems?

2. DDC - It is a kind of I2C signal. Can I just connect all the devices together without any signal enhancement? Should I need to consider the driving problems?

3. Hot Plug Detect - Should I just weakly pull down this pin? I guess it will be high if any one HDMI sink is connected. Am I right?

Thank you very very very much for any comment!!

Anson

hdmi fpga

1- I am not sure
2- yes, it is I2C, you can connect them tohether, but I2C is bi-directional
3- you or 8 8 signals

Dear Reviewers,

We are one of very professional HDMI Adopter manufacturers in China,engaged in producing HDMI Series,Video Converter,Game Converter,Audio Decoder,Format Converter,HDMI Extender,HDMI Splitter,HDMI Swtich,Android,Wifi,etc.

We are producing the products in huge quantity every month with good prices,you may check some of our hdmi splitters as below:

HDMI Splitter 1x2 Support 3D Selling Price:USD11

HDMI Splitter 1x4 Support 3D Selling Price:USD22

HDMI Splitter 1x8 Support 3D Selling Price: USD45.

If you have any interest,please feel free to contact me.

My contact e-mail: amanda@hdcvt.com

msn: amanda199628@hotmail.com

mobile phone: +86 15914179272

Factory address:
Floor 7,Building 5,Lihe Industrial park,Songbai Rd.,Nanshan District,Shen Zhen,Guangdong,China Post:518055

:grin::-o:razz: feel free to contact me at any time.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back