Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HDL of synthesized design (synplify)

Status
Not open for further replies.

martur

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,
i'm using synplify to synthesis my design.. but after synthesis, i don't find the VHDL netlist of the synthesized design. i don't know where to find it.

thank you in advance

you can have the vhdl or verilog netlist, but these are generated for post-syn simulation.
You need to configure the software to generate these files.
The normal procedure only produce edf file as the output.

thank you for your anwser

i know about the netlist .edf .. but i need the VHDL generated netlist. in the implementation options, i activated the option "write netlist VHDL output" .. but after sythesis, i can't find this file.. so i'm asking if there is an other solution to generate such file?? how to configure software to do it??
thank you in advance

thank you for your anwser

i know about the netlist .edf .. but i need the VHDL generated netlist. in the implementation options, i activated the option "write netlist VHDL output" .. but after sythesis, i can't find this file.. so i'm asking if there is an other solution to generate such file?? how to configure software to do it??
thank you in advance

Do you mean the " *.vho " file, means the file after the place and route and timing simulation. If it so the file is in the project folder....

Status
Not open for further replies.