Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HDL generation error from Simulink model

Status
Not open for further replies.

alienx

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I was able to make a Simulink model for my adaptive filter....but when I try to generate the vhdl code using HDL coder from the Tool menu, simulink gives me an error message... I have attached my simulink model along with the error message... please help!

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    47.1 KB · Views: 115
  • my_adaptive_filter.7z
    9.7 KB · Views: 104

hi
i open your file but some warning appear ,if u can save for matlab 7.2 i can check it.
i open it but hdl coder is not active.

hi

here is the 7.2 file

Attachments

• my_adaptive_filter_new.7z
    9.4 KB · Views: 99

hi
i check your file but now i have some problem ,with load your code hdl builer is inactive in menu.
i build some thing like your code with my blocks.some problems=>

1if you build hdl of each block then mix them is better for ex. digital filter.lms filter

2some problem refer to sine wave ,for build your hdl you most choose in properties look-up table that can impelement on your code. but i delete this and replace with a source then in code you can assign number to this pin.

3your table is not impelement in code and it is better to delete them when your creat your code.

which table are you referring to mahdiksh....

Hi can someone suggest me any solution....

i mean remove your scope.
i don't know that for this scope matlab build code.

Status
Not open for further replies.