Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

have anyone can benchmark spice tool ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

andy2000a

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
spice simulator benchmark

many spice tool can be use , hspice Tspice smartSpice smash aditspice

but many company only have 1 or 2 tool
my company only use hspice even it is very expensive ..

have anyone can benchmark hspice vs smartspice vs Tspice vs smash
from accuracy & sim time

I hope use the same hardware and the same example circuit
like hspice example PLL or other circuit .
and simulation circuit

benchmark spice

Hello

We are having EDSpice as a Spice tool for simulation of analog circuits.EDSpice is a module present in EDWinXP. EDWinXP uses its own simulator called mixed mode simulator which simulates Stepper motor, Microcontrollers(8051 ,AVR etc- which is programmable), Alphanumeric displays, ADCs ,DACs etc in the simulator. You can download the evaluation of the software from the website www.visionics.a.se

hspice benchmark

Hi,

I heared once that H-spice is the best simulator ever in its accuracy...but that is on the expence of simulation time, that's to say it is the worst in simulation time.
All the other simulators try to trade a little bit, by decreasing the accuracy a little bit to get the results in less time using diffrent simulation algorithms.

Regards,
Shohdy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back