Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

has anybody simulated altera's ddr2 ip core?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgssuccess

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I use the quartus 12.1 to generate a ddr2 ip core;The fpga device is Cyclone IV;
I randomly selected a device preset and used its default parameters;then "generate simulation model " and "generate netlist" are selected!
But I found that there's a warning in the generation report;the picture is following;
cc.jpg

The file "ddr2_ip_phy.v" is not generated,so i can't do the synthesis steps or the simulation steps;

I have tried to generate this ipcore in Quartus 11.0,12.1,13.0,but the same result is generated!

SO I need some supports!Thanks

Maybe it's a problem specific to the Cyclone IV. I've done the same thing using 11.x on a Cyclone III and don't recall having that problem. Unfortunately I don't have the Quartus II installed so I can't check anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.