Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hardware for IP audio streaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

pioneer_007

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
audio streaming hardware

Hi,

I am looking for hardware solution designed for streaming audio trough Internet.
I have to listen the transmitted audio signal with some Windows software.
What is the best way to do that ? MP3 streaming or using VOIP solution is better ?
I am not familiar with both of methods. Any links, reference designs, chip suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,
Pioneer

hardware audio streaming

hi i am serching a hardware phone 4 a communication because i want communicate with voip if have ay idea so plz tell me

hardware audio streamer

on www.vlsi.fi they have a reference design on a VoIP Phone.

Grtz

If you want to stream audio, then MP3 streaming is the way to go. For some details check out www.ShoutCast.con and www.IceCast.com. This can be easily done with a PC - there's lot of free software available.

If you're looking to make a commercial Streaming MP3 Server based on your own hardware, you'll have to do some work.

Do a Google search for "Streaming MP3 Server" - you'll get lot's of hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back