Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hardware engineer, Schematic capture, PCB design, Signal Integrity Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

sepuka

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am a Hardware engineer. For the last 7 years I have been developing electronics for computer hardware manufacturers, primarily based in California, USA. I'm an outsourcer for Schematic capture, PCB design, Signal Integrity Analysis. For own projects I also write firmware using mostly C/C++ or use Python for automation, etc.

- Have designed motherboards for servers, daughter boards (such as PCIe cards or DDR memory modules), input interfaces for medical equipment, adapters to enable connection of high-performance FPGA instead of ordinary processors such as Xeon, etc.
- Have routed PCBs with High Pin Count BGA (up to 1924 pins), with interfaces up to 20 Gbit/s (for each differential pair, up to 400 Gbit/s per connector), up to 28 layers, up to 4000 nets, up to 5000 components on the board, with Power Distribution up to 80A for main chip core VDD. For example, I have routed Evaluation boards for Virtex-7 platform.
- Participated in topology optimization of new chips, primarily System-on-a-Chip, routed test boards for them so that the customer could show their clients that all the interfaces can be routed on 6 layers, and not on 24.
- Completed over 200+ projects as a telecommuter.

My portfolio is on my Linkedin page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexeyshtalenkov,
direct link is: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9mFvLHh6tANZEd6ellsRDQ2VUE

serv.png

pci.png

control.png

daugh.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back